Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015

Organic tiles and an inchie :-)

Die Diva's Weekly Challenge #228 wurde diese Woche von Gastbloggerin Cari Sultanik gestellt. Die Aufgabe war eine Kachel zu zeichnen, die alles natürliche und organische "feiert".

Das hat mir so viel Spaß gemacht, dass ich zwei Kacheln dazu erstellt habe :-)

--------------------------

This week the Diva's Weekly Challenge #228 was posted by guest blogger Cari Sultanik. She gave us the challenge to celebrate all things natural and organic.

I loved this challenge and I tangled two tiles for this theme :-)










Beim Inchie für Every Inchie Monday ging es um das Stichwort "YELLOW".
Ich musste dabei sofort an die Sonne denken :-)

--------------------------

For Every Inchie Monday we should interpret the word "YELLOW" . 
I had to think of the sun at once :-)






8 Kommentare:

  1. Love the tiles, second one especially. Cute, happy sun - you must be enjoying your summer.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Two fabulous tiles, especially the one with Featherfall, a pattern I don't find comes easily.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love both tiles, but I especially like how you made a frame for the second one. And that sunshine is so cheerful! Great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hallo Sandra,
    Du hast Dich wieder selbst übertroffen. Beide Kacheln sind wunderschön und ganz viele Muster, die ich auch sehr mag..... super schön :)
    Liebe Grüsse Ulrike

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Both are lovely! I like Squid breaking the frame!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like both your Diva challenge tiles, but my favourite is the first! I love how you've transitioned from one tangle into another, and it's good to see BTL Joos again - I'd forgotten about that tangle!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beide Kacheln sind wunderschön und ich sehe, dass es dir viel Spaß gemacht hat! Mir gefällt die erste ganz besonders ... klasse, wie die Muster ineinanderfließen! Du hast tolle Muster gewählt!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love all the work you did this week

    AntwortenLöschen